Wednesday, May 20, 2009

yeeeehaaa!

I couldn't remember how many years has passed but it's been a very long time since I bought this playstation game, Versailles: A game of intrigue. The game was all about royalty blah blah blah..It's all about the mansion Versailles in France, and the royal family that lives there. Anyway, I will never forget the time and the day that I bought that game with my father at Sta. Lucia mall. I think I was seven or eight years old back then. And just last may 9, 2008, I finished it already! It was the very first game that I have finished successfully, of course with the help of walkthroughs and cheats! Hehehe! Thanks to gamewinners.com. Thank you to the characters that cooperated with me too! How cool is that?!. Haha. There were seven acts/levels in that game. Just can't believe it. Thank God.

Hehe. Iyon lang naman.

FIN.

No comments: