Wednesday, May 20, 2009

is it more than just a number?


I saw the trailer of Shummacher's "The Number 23" starring Jim Carrey. I got impressed and at the same time...intrigued. I was pushed to know more about the 23 enigma. 23 enigma states that the number 23 influenced the lives of many people. Try searching for more information about this kind of enigma especially things that are connected to you, to your family and friends. Okay...here is the thing..grab a calculator, a pen and a piece of paper. Solve this problem: two divided by three...the answer is...find out yourself and you'll be shocked. From that point forward, it came to my mind that there is really something about this number. Let me give you some of my information and evidences. It could be a coincidence but there's really something.

My grandmother died last March 23 while my great-grandmother died October 23.

Julius Caesar was stabbed 23 times.

23 is the number of an adult's teeth.

Michael Jordan's jersey is no. 23, his father was murdered July 23, 1993

The famous singer Kurt Cobain was born 1967, 1+9+6+7=23 He died 1994, 1+9+9+4=23

It takes 23 seconds for blood to circulate through the body.

Earth spins on an axis of 23.5 degrees.

Look at your keyboard, look at the letter W, W contains 2 downward points and 3 upward points. Look above the letter W. What's the number?. 23

23 vertebrae in the human body and 23 joints in the human arm.

The Titanic sank 4/15/1912, 4+1+5+1+9+1+2=23

The Hiroshima bomb was dropped at 8:15 am, 8+15=23

There are frequent numbers in the book of Revelation: 4 (powerful beasts), 7 (angels, seals and churches) and 12 (apostles). 4+7+12=23

World Trade Center, it was hit by an airplane. W- 23rd letter, T- 20th letter and C- 3rd letter. W- 23 T+C=23

Twin Towers broke down 1976, 1+9+7+6=23

Shummacher's film The Number 23 started filming January 23, 2006

And I also had an experience with this thrilling number, while I was checking some information about this enigma, I was uploading music in my multiply account, until I felt the chills beacause....it read..."Time remaining: about 23 minutes"! And not just that! The pencil that I was holding....there is a price tag that read..."P23.00"! And... the date when my sister and I got left by the bus at school..February 3, so that means...February is the second month...23! So maybe...there's really something. Are thes coincidences? I don't think so.

No comments: